Press Contact: Jennifer Papantonio • 212-702-3147 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Tannenbaum Helpern adds to its Real Estate, Construction and Environmental Law Practice
02.02.2021 • Press Release
New York, NY, February 2, 2021—Tannenbaum Helpern welcomes Stuart Rosen as a construction law partner in its Real Estate, Construction and Environmental Law Practice. Stuart brings more than 20 years of experience representing clients in negotiating and drafting complex construction agreements in public and private construction projects throughout the U.S. He advises real estate developers, landlords, contractors and REITs on construction management agreements, development agreements, license agreements with adjoining property owners and agreements between owners and design professionals. Prior to joining Tannenbaum Helpern, Stuart was special construction counsel with the law firm of Proskauer Rose LLP.
Examples of construction projects Stuart has worked on include:
- A 372-bed, approximately 910,000 square-foot hospital facility in Ridgewood, NJ.
- A 24 story, mixed-use tower containing approximately 354,977 gross square feet in Downtown Brooklyn.
- A mixed-use, high-rise rental residential project including two residential towers of approximately 600 units in Chicago, IL.
- A mixed-use project, including a 12 story hotel containing approximately 205,000 square feet, and a nine story office building in Chicago, IL.
- A mixed-use community, including two podium apartment buildings with 393 market-rate rental units, and 70,000 square feet of retail in College Park, MD.
- An office tower that will house the headquarters of NFL Media in Inglewood, CA.
- A 34 story, 183 unit residential condominium building containing approximately 316,428 gross square feet in Morningside Heights, NYC.
Outside of work, Stuart is an avid basketball fan and a long suffering Knicks fan. He spends most of his free time with his wife Rebekah and their three children, Zachary, Lila and Juliet.
About Tannenbaum Helpern Syracuse & Hirschtritt LLP
Since 1978, Tannenbaum Helpern Syracuse & Hirschtritt LLP has combined a powerful mix of insight, creativity, industry knowledge, senior talent and transaction experience to successfully guide clients through periods of challenge and opportunity. Our mission is to deliver the highest quality legal services in a practical and efficient manner, bringing to bear the judgment, common sense and experience of well trained, business minded lawyers. Through our commitment to service and successful results, Tannenbaum Helpern continues to earn the loyalty of our clients and a reputation for excellence. For more information, visit www.thsh.com or follow us on Twitter: @THSHLAW.